Monday, March 22, 2010

Wanted: An End to this Madness!

Who knew renovations took so long to even get started? I sure didn't.

I suppose OPTIONS is a good thing, but it sure doesn't speed the process up. There are just so many different contractors, cabinet makers, etc. and they all offer different levels of service and lots of different advice. My head is spinning. I am so glad that God put the breaks on my writing for now as I work through this kitchen redo. He sure knows my limitations, and although I always considered myself a good multitasker, this is one job that wouldn't mix with writing for me.

But I am getting antsy to get back to story writing. The itch is here. I watched New Moon this past weekend and so desired to get creating again (not in Meyers' vampire way, but in my own earthy way). I hope to be able to bring writing back on board in another month or so, once the contractors are lined up and the design is finalized. If you're the praying type, I'd love a prayer for this: That I'll be attune to God's guidance and timing and trust in Him fully with all I do.

Blessings and peace prayed for you all!

Surrendering to Him,

Eileen


(P.S. Comments are off during my intermittent time of blogging. I'm visiting a few blogs each day, not always commenting, but loving the reads! Thanks for keeping me informed through your cyber pad, and blessings prayed for you all.)

No comments: