Wednesday, March 18, 2009

An Amazing Creation



















Blessings abound when you gather together for a day trip that presents the above. Imagine our awe at discovering a beautiful rainbow adorning the falls.

The miracle of Niagara Falls never fails to mesmerize me. I mean...the water never stops gushing...how can that be?

Just as God's love for us never stops, He made this massive water fall that never fails to flow and delight. Could it be just one symbol He's created to remind us of His steadfastness and so much more?

Thank you, Lord, for providing such beauty, for the daily, hourly, by-the-second miracle of the luxurious mist-producing, energy-creator of Niagara Falls.


Surrendering to Him,

Eileen

4 comments:

Jessica Nelson said...

Wow! Gorgeous pics. You're right in that He's so amazing. He gives this to us for enjoyment. I like your point about it being a reminder too.

Sherrinda Ketchersid said...

Eileen, you take the most beautiful pictures! I always feel so close to God in the midst of His beautiful creation. Thanks for sharing.

Eileen Astels Watson said...

I must confess. These pics are mix of my daughters taking.

Georgiana Daniels said...

Amazing! I love your comparison to God's love =)