Thursday, April 3, 2008

A New Chair for me.



The Before


And, Now the After














I'm so excited!

Can you see why?

I think the before and after pictures tell it all. As I work on creating my own writing space, my second purchase for my new office was to upgrade on chairs. The flourescent orange chair was given to me (and in much better shape, I should add) years ago, from my Dad. It's time is definitely up. Although I'm still sitting in it now as I type. I just finished assembling the new one and took the picture for this blog.

Wait just a minute. I'm going to switch seats.

Oh, yeah, this new one is so very nice indeed with its lumbar support and bigger seat and arms, too. It's so cushiony, I'm quite pleased.

If anyone is after a black leather Lane chair like mine, I found it at Costco for a real good price.

Now, I'm going to settle into my manuscript in the comfort of my new leathery-smelling chair.

Blessings to all,

Eileen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi mommy, i like your new chair.

Eileen Astels Watson said...

Thank you, Sabrina! Have you sat in it yet?

Love,
Mom

Story and Logic Media Group said...

I'm sure your back thanks you!!

Eileen Astels Watson said...

That it does, Sharon!

Hey, since my daughter isn't interested in being entered into the draw, you're my first entry for the Daily Devotionals for Writers book draw at the end of the month.

Good luck!

Thanks for stopping by.

Eileen

Georgiana Daniels said...

That thing is hideous, LOL! No wonder you were getting foamy when you stood up. So, so happy you got new seating =)