Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Duty Calls

Hey, Everyone:

Over the next couple weeks I'll be a little sparce around here. I'll dabble in the cyber visiting realm, but my posts won't be as frequent, as I'll be busy in the kitchen creating treats for my niece's goodie trays. And I'll be praying 24/7 for strength to not taste test, as I still have a couple more pounds to drop before the wedding on May 15th to get back to goal again.

And, yes, have no fear, when the treats are in the oven, my editing will be going full steam ahead. Hopefully I'll have this round of ANB edits complete by the time Mar and Vishal say "I do". Now that would be an accomplishment considering all the scribbling I'm doing on those pages.

I'm looking forward to reading all your posts, and keeping connected that way.


Surrendering to Him,

Eileen

8 comments:

Jill Kemerer said...

Good luck with the wedding treats. I'm trying to firm up for an upcoming wedding too. I'll think of you when I'm out there attempting to jog!

Jeanette Levellie said...

Eileen: You can do it, girl! I believe in you and so does Jesus, who gives you the strength to say "no!" to temptation!
Love, Jen
P.S. How do you know Patti Lacy? She is editing my book! I noticed a comment from her on your interview post.

Tana said...

Praying for strength not to taste test! OK maybe you should have just one....

Eileen Astels Watson said...

Jill, I wish I could join you on that jog, but my knees couldn't handle it. I would power walk with you, though.

Jeanette: I emailed you, but for others who might be curious. Patti Lacy is one of my awesome critique partners, along with Becky Melby and Lee Franklin. We're a diverse group, and a great one that seems to be on too long a hiatus right now, though.

T. Anne, I'm praying for forgiveness now. I just tried one of the Dream Bars. I mean, come on, I'm a writer, I thought it might give me some inspiration. LOL.

Now I really have to behave.

Jody Hedlund said...

Hi Eileen,
Will miss your encouraging and thought provoking posts! But I hope you enjoy this special time in your family!

Katie Ganshert said...

Have fun at the wedding!!

Terri Tiffany said...

I wish I could help!! Sounds great. I'll miss your regular posts.

Sherrinda Ketchersid said...

Ooooh..I love to bake! (and taste test!) May I ask what are ANB edits?