Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Long time no post...

I'm very sorry for the very long lapse in my posting! I will attempt to get back on track in the coming weeks, and get those missed interviews posted as well. I have some wonderful authors ready to share their road-to-publication stories for us all to learn from.

It would appear that I'm more suited to a teacher's schedule, as the summer finally caught up with me and pulled me from all internet interaction for several weeks. Though I won't be posting as regularly as I have in the past, I do plan to post two or three times a week in the future, and I do plan to finish the series on Applying Business Principles to your Writing Life, but it too will be spread out over a longer period of time.

Please stay tuned for an Authors-Helping-Writers post featuring Michelle Sutton, debut author of It's Not About Me. Michelle is one very busy and very edgy author. I look forward to sharing her interview with you all later this week.

Blessings,

Eileen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!! We've been worried about you!

Eileen Astels Watson said...

Thanks for the concern, Kaye. I've had a difficult in some ways, but awesome in others summer. Just like a roller coaster ride, but without the long wait. I'm glad to be back.

Blessings,

Eileen