Sunday, June 22, 2008

Psalm 119:130

The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.

Ps. 119:130





I've decided to add Scripture Sunday to my blog roll. Each Sunday I'll post a new verse to share, and I thought for my first one I'd use the verse that I refer to often as I write.

The unfolding of your words gives light; helps me to focus my writing on illuminating God's ways, direction and will for His children in the fictional stories I pen, or rather, type into my keyboard. If my writing isn't for Him, then it isn't worth toiling over, after all. And trust me, I do toil over every single word when I get into the revision process. That's one of the little crosses that I bear for Him.

May we all have a blessed Sunday and may we find rest and peace in knowing He watches over us!


Sunday Blessings,

Eileen

No comments: