Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fun with Dialogue and Winner Announced after Noon

Hey, all, I'm over on Writer's Rest today. Hope you'll come join me there.

I'll update this post after noon as to the winner of Betsy St. Amant's Return to Love. If you haven't entered yet, and want to squeeze a ballot in, go here and leave a comment in that post.

And on Friday we'll be taking another look at postings. Think professional layouts. How do they do that?

Prayer for us all today: May we see God's hand in all we come in contact with today and take a moment to praise Him for His graciousness. Amen

UPDATE of winner of Betsy St. Amant's Return to Love:

Congratulations, Jessica Nelson! I shuffled the little pieces of paper, didn't look inside the bowl, and drew out your name. Please send me your snail mail address. I don't harvest them, so no worries there.

2 comments:

Terri Tiffany said...

I think I already signed up:)Have a good day!

Jessica Nelson said...

Professional layouts? I'll be interested in reading about that. :-)